Austria – C. Macedonia: prediction for the match
June 13 at 19:00 (MSK) at the stadium "Arena National" the European Championship (Euro 2020) will be held in Bucharest, in which Austria and North Macedonia will converge. You will find a forecast based on statistics from Betting Tools below. According to bookmakers, the favorite of the match is Austria – at the time of writing the preview, the odds on its winnings with any score were 1.66. It is offered to bet on the victory of the Macedonians with the odds of 6.07. Tied bets are accepted with odds of 3.56. According to the bookmakers, the effectiveness of the meeting will be low: it is proposed to bet less than 2.5 goals on the total with odds of 1.62. Bets on total over 2.5 goals are accepted with odds of 2.32.
Austria – C. Macedonia. Key facts about the match
- Austria had two friendly matches prior to the European Championship, losing 0-1 to England and drawing 0-0 against Slovakia. She hasn’t won or scored three games in a row.
- North Macedonia also played two friendly matches ahead of Euro 2020: a 1-1 draw with Slovenia and a 4-0 win over Kazakhstan.
- At the last European Championship in 2016, Austria scored only one point in the group with Hungary, Portugal and Iceland and was unable to reach the playoffs.
- North Macedonia will play for the first time at the European Championship. In addition to her, this year only one more national team will debut – the team of Finland.
- Austria and North Macedonia were in the same Euro 2020 qualifying group and the Austrians won twice – 2-1 at home and 4-1 away. There were no other matches between these teams.
- The attack and defense of the Austrian national team is about the same (defense rating of 1024, and attack rating of 937). North Macedonia plays better defensively than offensively (defense rating 1208 and attack rating 859).
- The ratio of the attack rating of the Austria team and the defense rating of North Macedonia 0.78. According to statistics, the expected number of goals for the attacking team with this ratio is 1.07.
- The ratio of the North Macedonian team’s attack rating and Austria’s defense rating is 0.84. According to statistics, the expected number of goals for the attacking team with this ratio is 1.17.
- In the last five meetings with the participation of Austria, it was profitable to bet on the loss of the team (+338.0%) and on the victory of Austria (+7.0%).
- In the last five fights with the participation of North Macedonia, bets on the team’s victory were profitable (+58.0%) and for total over 2.5 goals (+29.0%).
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office